Rumor has it that Will Smith is working on the screenplay for Men In Black 3. Frankly, we’re just giddy at the thought of the man who wrote “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It” transferring his writing prowess to the big screen. Who knows what wondrous surprises are in store for film goers? Actually, we do. Here are 10 possible surprises in Will Smith’s upcoming Men In Black 3 screenplay.
9. The script is peppered with no-less than 14 references to I, Robot that will be understood by less than 1% of the audience.
7. Instead of aliens, the MIB now protect us from sexy, homoerotic vampires.
6. Agent J is now accompanied at all times by a dorky, sweater-wearing robot named Carltron Banksbot and a jive-talking green sidekick named Martian Lawrence.
5. Smith’s children, Jaden and Willow will play the aliens Egotron and Vanity, Twin Emperors of the planet Narcissist.
4. Agent J travels back in time to warn his mom and dad about the threat of an alien assassin. Unfortunately, his parents just don’t understand.
3. It is revealed that aliens have been visiting earth since the first “Willenium.”
2. Tommy Lee Jones has been completely written out of the script because Smith found his character to be “too old.”
1. It’s discovered that the only way to bring the invading aliens down is by whipping one’s hair back and forth.
Special thanks to Penn Collins and Wookiee Johnson!