10 Most Famous Funny Movie Quotes
Are you a movie buff who loves to repeat famous, funny movie quotes? Do you laugh when others do it? Here are some funny quotes that are sure to get you laughing all over again.
- "Airplane"—"There's no reason to become alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" Nope, there’s no reason to be alarmed at all. If only the plane had a pilot.
- "Dumb and Dumber"—"Yeah, I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." Really? Maybe you should have been paying attention and she wouldn't have had anything to complain about.
- "Forrest Gump"—"He got me invested in some kinda fruit company." It’s called Apple. Apple computers, that is.
- "Shrek"—"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!" Now, that was totally unexpected! But now it's the famous quote from "Shrek".
- "Shrek"—"Some of you may die, but that is a sacrific I am willing to make." Well, that’s reassuring. Really makes a person feel loved.
- "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone"—"Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time." Can you believe it? Professor McGonagall made a funny-a funny movie quote, that is.
- "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"—"The study of Divination will give you the rare gift of sight!" So says Professor Trelawney, as she stands up and promptly bumps into a table. She apparently hasn't acquired that gift yet.
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"—"He can ru faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo." Now, that’s fast! It wouldn't be such a funny movie quote if Professor Snape actually washed his hair once in a while.
- "Happy Gilmore"—"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not very attractive." You just can’t help but wonder if he is being serious or sarcastic. If the former, he sure has a poor view of himself. Either way, it's a funny quote.
- "Super Troopers"—"Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking mil from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?"No, sir. Of course not.